5/02/2006

Meeting Siofra Campbell was one of the best days so far of the entirely awesome Tribeca Film Fellows Program. Siofra is from Ireland. She was very down-to-earth about talking about hot-shot celebrities and learning about our crazy schooling system in the U.S. With having fun and lots of laughs, she also taught me a lot. Working from the middle outwards is one of the best advices I’ve ever received. Even though I had to start ALL over again with writing my proposal, I feel that my final piece is going to be way better than what it was. Initially my idea was very broad. With some help from Siofra, I narrowed it down into a piece that’s more compelling and overall a better piece. She didn’t feed me what I had to do; she guided me from beginning to end. Now after I finish writing my proposal (for the second time), I feel I can actually film it and maybe even find some way to air it. I just want to send a shout out to Siofra- the ultimate and coolest and best and overall greatest mentor possible. Nobody is as good of a mentor as Siofra is!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home